Your body needs nutrients to grow like your hair needs oil regularly to grow healthy and prevent hygral fatigue. Hygral fatigue is the name of the damage caused to the hair follicles due to repeated swelling and unswelling. Oiling also helps to protect you from hair dying.
Oiling protects your strands from surfactants by filling the gap between cuticle cells. Oil helps significantly in the health of the scalp. The oiling helps to nourish your hair. It is also beneficial to give strength and also thicken your hair.
Hair oiling is not a new and modern way to treat your hair. People have been using oil for centuries and have thick, long, and strong hair.
Benefits of Oiling
- Oiling gives health to the scalp.
- Oiling helps in protecting follicles from surfactants.
- The best way to watch your hair fall is oiling.
- Regular oiling will help to avoid split ends.
- Oiling is also a simple way to kill dandruff.
- It also gives shine and strengthens your hair.
Aloe vera contains amino acids, some fatty acids, and vitamins A, C, E, and B12, making it an excellent source of essential oils. They help to keep your hair hydrated and also keep them nourished. It helps to encourage and thicken your hair and keeps it nourished. Most people are not familiar with the fact that aloe vera works magically on your hair.
Benefits of aloe vera
- Control greasy hair.
- Helpful for an itchy scalp.
- It protects from UV damage.
- It helps to prevent frizz.
- Reduce hair fall.
- It gives strength to your hair.
- Add shine to your hair.
- It also helps to moisturize your hair.
Curry Leaves help to fight hair thinning and also work for hair loss. They are wealthy in antioxidants. The leaves also contain protective effects on oxidative stress. This means that it works fantastic on scalp health. It also helps the scalp keep calm, which heat and other stressors affect.
Curry leaves contain Vitamin B, which helps to strengthen your hair roots. Not only this, but the leaves also help to encourage the hair to grow fast. They also contain high amounts of beta-carotene along with protein content.
Curry Leaves Hair Oil Benefits
- Curry leaves contain antimicrobial properties.
- They include the properties of antioxidants and alkaloids that are helpful for hair treatment.
- The leaves help to moisturize the scalp and remove all the dead follicles.
- They have a high source of minerals and nutrients such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
How do curry leaves help in controlling hair loss?
Curry leaves help in controlling hair loss. On an average basis, a person loses 50 to 100 hair daily. If someone loses more than 100 hair a day, it could be a sign of being unhealthy. The curry leaves contain essential proteins and vitamins that help nourish the scalp and strengthen the hair roots.
Can we mix aloe vera and curry leaves for hair?
Aloe vera and curry leaves can be used together for the best hair treatment. Both of them have significant qualities and have a great impact on hair. The mixture of aloe vera and curry leaves is highly effective for dandruff. It also helps to shelter your scalp.
How to make curry leaves and aloe vera oil at home?
If you want to make curry leave and aloe vera oil at home, follow the simple steps.
- Step1: Take the aloe vera leaf, take sides off, and cut the leaf into thin slices to get the gel extract.
- Step2: Take 1cup of cold pressed coconut oil, a few curry leaves, and Vitamin E in a pan.
- Step3: Use the double boiler method, and heat it for at least 1 ½ hours on low flame until the oil changes color and the aloe vera is cooked.
- Step4: Remove and strain the oil. Let the oil cool, and add 1-2 vitamin E capsules.
- Step5: Apply this homemade oil 2-3 times a week and wash it with a shampoo that does not have sulfate.
Benefits Of Curry Leaves And Aloe Vera For Hair
Curry leaves and aloe vera both have significant benefits for hair. If both are combined in oil, they will give benefits such as:
- Hair will go healthy
The pulp of aloe vera and a few curry leaves mixed in coconut oil help grow healthy hair. It helps nourish your hair cells enriched with vitamins A, C, and B12 and folic acids. With Healthy hair, we mean stronger hair without any frizz and tangles.
- Hair Conditioner
Aloe vera also works as a natural hair conditioner. Adding finely chopped curry leaves with aloe vera will give your hair a bouncy look, and it is the best conditioner without any chemicals added to it. This conditioner is beneficial for providing proteins to your scalp and hair follicles.
- Gives your hair a shiny look.
Curry leaves and aloe vera work like magic on your hair. It reduces protein loss and also breaks the hair. It gives your hair shine and strength and natural silky soft hair.
- Prevent hair fall
Aloe vera and curry leaves are rich sources of vitamins A, C, E, and B12. They also have folic acids and amino acids that help in preventing hair fall. The mixture of aloe vera and curry leaves contains seven out of eight essential amino acids and 20 other amino acids.
Both aloe vera and curry leaves are highly effective for the scalp, hair thickening, hair shining, and also cure dandruff. If you regularly apply oil, you will see a clear difference in your hair. In the article, we have tried our best to provide details of aloe vera oil and curry leaves oil. We hope this article will be helpful.