Reviewed: Tramontina’s 80114/537DS Professional Aluminum Frying Pan
Cooking can be your hobby, profession, or even both, but to prepare the best dishes, you need high-performance cookware to meet your needs. Tramontina’s 80114/537DS Professional Aluminum frying pan with a long handle and tri-ply base from the Professional line is the right choice for those who wish to do much more in the kitchen. The affordable Tramontina frying pan makes the task of cooking much more accessible and makes it possible to scramble delicate foods.
The professional line range of these frying pans is the right option for those who are cooking lovers or professional chefs. These pans are made of steel and aluminum and do not release any kind of residue onto food, thus keeping the food healthy. The simple design of the pan without corners makes it very easy to clean.
View this post on Instagram
Key Features of Tramontina 80114/537DS Professional Aluminium
- Stainless steel tubular handle for professional use.
- Microwave safe
- Functional shape for cooking
- Shiny finish
- Safe for daily use in the dishwasher
- You can use it on gas, electric, vitroceramic glass, and induction.
Why use Tramontina’s 80114/537DS Professional Aluminum frying pan?
Non-stick cooking gadgets make your work in the kitchen easy and convenient. You can cook up delicious dishes and clean them in minutes when you have the right tools in the kitchen. Nowadays, non-stick pans are very common in use. The non-stick pans are made of Teflon materials, so the food does not stick on the non-stick pans.
These pans are easy to wash and can cook without oil. Therefore modern families consider non-stick pans healthy and beneficial. These pans make cooking easy, enjoyable, and convenient.
Benefits of Tramontina 80114/537DS frying pan
Some benefits of using a Tramontina 80114/537DS frying pan are as below.
Require little or no fat to cook food
One of the most significant benefits of Tramontina 80114/537DS Professional Aluminum is that it’s ideal for cooking low-fat food. Non-stick pans require much less oil to prevent food from sticking to their surface. They ensure healthy food reducing the risk of increased calories. Fewer fats reduce the excess calories for better health.
As the food does not stick on non-stick pans, so it makes the cooking easy by saving you time. These pans are easy to wash and also help you to cook your food in a short time.
Healthy Cooking Material
The Tramontina Ceramica is made of heavy gauge aluminum with a porcelain enamel exterior and a non-stick ceramic interior. This means it is PFOA, PTFE, lead, and cadmium-free to ensure healthy, fearless, and toxic-free cooking.
You can use it on different kinds of stoves and in the oven to finish dishes, making cooking even more accessible. Now you can do what you love without any worries or stress by enjoying your recipe’s flavors and aromas.
Even Heat Distribution
Cooking with Tramontina pans is no less than a joy. It evenly distributes the heat and consists of excellent non-stick material. The triple-ply bottom of the pan distributes the heat evenly, making cooking faster and easier as the food does not burn and stick to the surface. Moreover, it also helps to save power and keep food warm for a longer time.
Durable and Affordable
If used properly along with the instructions, the Tramontana pans are durable and long-lasting. The life of everything depends on the way you use a product so give special care to the usage of these pans. Moreover, these pans are affordable and are within reach of every individual.
The Tramontina Professional Aluminum pans come in different stylish colors adding beauty to your kitchens. They are also available in different sizes according to your requirements.
- The maximum capacity of the Tramontina 80114/537DS Professional Aluminium pan is ¾ of the entire volume of the pan. You should remove all the rage before using the pan and wash them with warm water and light detergent.
- Always use a low-heat flame that prevents food from sticking at the bottom of the pan. The triple-ply bottom distributes the heat evenly at the bottom, saving power and keeping the food warm.
- In this pan, always cook the food on a slow flame. Otherwise, the inner non-stick plate of the pan would be damaged. Moreover, the high flame can also cause damage to the handles of the pan.
- To remove the stubborn stains, always wipe the pan with a wet cloth and lemon juice or vinegar, or use Tramontina’s Polishing and Stain Removal Paste.
- Never leave an empty non-stick pan on the heat source.
- Do not scratch the pan if food burns and sticks on its surface. Instead, soak it in warm water for some time and then wash it with warm water.
- The Trimontina pan can be put in the microwave at a temperature of 20 degrees Celsius.
- Slick nonstick surface
- Equal distribution of heat at the bottom
- Comfortable handle
- Microwave safe
- Food does not stick and burn easily.
- If not used properly, the Teflon material can have harmful effects on health.
- Not suitable for using metal utensils.
- It is unsuitable for use at high temperatures as the non-stick coating could melt.
Usually, nonstick pans are delicate enough to ensure proper cooking. They demand maintenance and care. To use nonstick pans, you must read the instructions given with your pan. Do not use cooking spray on these pans as they make the food sticky. Instead, you should rub your new pan with some fat like vegetable oil as it makes them more effective.
Also, prevent the product from over-high heat to avoid any kind of damage. The complicated dishwashers and scrubbers can also damage the surface of these pans. You should avoid using metal utensils while cooking.